Celeb Style: Victoria Justice

I love following celeb style news. As you already might know I occasionaly add a celeb in my Fashionista list! I love the styles of many celebs, but not all of them fit the Fashionista profile. And because I want to share the celebrity styles I love with you, this post will be the first on the Celeb Style list. When shopping it would be easy to get on my mobile blog, go to Celeb Styles and get inspired!
Victoria Justice is one of my favorite teen stars. She is beautiful and has a lovely style. I've put together some looks of her that I love!
Gorgeous winter outfits. I love the black tights with heels and mini skirts/shorts/dresses. I love the third outfit, next winter I'm going to give red a try. 
Fun summer outfits. I love the pastel blue pants with the white lace. The striped blazer is to die for, isn't it?
Glam outfits. Simple and glamorous, exactly what I love about the looks. The grey skirt and gold belt is very chic. And I always love nice embellished necklines.